Convex Collider Creator Released!
My brand new Unity asset Convex Collider Creator has been released!
- The powerful editor window and collider group component allow you to nondestructively design multiple colliders at once and generate them both in the editor and at runtime.
- Starting with a simple box, you can make adjustments to form many shapes including spheres, cylinders, capsules, cones, and more with the interactive scene view handles.
- Fine-tune the collider with deformation hooks to pull, twist, and expand any part of the collider.
- Save and load presets for individual colliders along with presets for entire groups of colliders.
- Customize and procedurally generate colliders at runtime to create dynamic collision meshes for your props, characters, and vehicles on the fly.
- Twelve example prefabs are included and set up with collider presets.
Check out the live demo and see screenshots on the page for the asset.
I look forward to seeing Unity developers/hobbyists integrating my asset into their workflow to save time and work smarter.